If you are a former student or graduate of Lincoln College of New England, and would like to request a transcript, please click on the link below and follow the instructions on the form.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
Please call (855) 386-2285 for further information on the following:
- Student financial accounts;
- Career services assistance; or
- Financial aid.
Students can access their 1098-T by clicking on the this link, https://heartland.ecsi.net/, and following these instructions:
- Select the option for accessing the 1098-T tax form
- Under School Name, type in: Lincoln Technical Institute - Southington, CT
- Select this school from the available options and click Submit
- Complete the online form to continue and print your 1098-T
Students who were enrolled at LCNE, on or after, August 22, 2018, and accepted federal financial aid, may be eligible for a closed-school loan discharge with the U.S. Department of Education. Information relating to a closed-school loan discharge, including eligibility requirements and application processes, is located on the Department’s website at the following address:
Students eligible for a closed-school discharge based on eligibility requirements set forth by the U.S. Department of Education can find a Loan Discharge Application at the following link: